Amalfi Coast: Vesuvius and Herculaneum Private Tour
Pickup includedPick up place and time is on request
- Visit two highlights of the Campania region in one day
- Enjoy a private transfer by Mercedes Class V with an English-speaking driver
- Visit the Herculaneum Ruins with a professional guide
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the top of Mount Vesuvius
Afterwards, you can enjoy a drive through a national park which features amazing views of the Bay of Naples. Upon reaching an altitude of 1,000 meters, you will have free time to tour to the crater of the volcano, walking along a designated path. Once there, you can admire the magnificent panoramic views, and learn more about local geology from your volcanological guides.
After this, you will continue on to the Herculaneum ruins. Here a professional tour guide will accompany you for a 2-hour walking tour of Herculaneum, an archaeological site first discovered in the 18th century which became one of the most famous sites in the world. Nowadays, Herculaneum boasts several landmarks, such as the house with the mosaic atrium, the house of the deer, the thermal spas of the forum and the house of the mosaic of Neptune and Amphitrite (which definetely deserve to be visited). At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned back to your accommodation.
- 8 hours of private transfer services by a Mercedes Class V with an English-speaking driver
- 2 hours of private professional guide services in the Herculaneum Ruins
- Entrance fees to Herculaneum and Mt Vesuvius
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes