Heidelberg & Neckar Valley: Segway Tour - 360 Degrees
- Discover Heidelberg's highlights and explore the city with a Segway along the river Neckar
- Explore the sights of the city and visit the Heidelberg Castle with its fantastic view
- See the Monastery Neuburg and find out which famous guests have already stayed in the Wolfsbrunnen Restaurant
The second historic place will be the Monastery Neuburg, which was founded in 1130, and looks back on an interesting history. Continue to the Köpfel and see the Neckar Valley, the city of Heidelberg and the Rhine Valley from above. From there, drive into the valley to Ziegelhausen and, on the other side of the Neckar steeply uphill to the Wolfsbrunnen, you will find a restaurant and conference center which has been extensively restored to its former glory. A glance onto the guestlist, which boasts crowned heads and famous artists of all genres, will convey its glamour in previous times.
Afterwards, continue further towards Heidelberg Castle and pass Villa Bosch and the Carl Bosch Museum, which will provide fascinating insights into the life and the inventions of Carl Bosch, the Nobel Laureate from Heidelberg. Enjoy the amazing view of the castle garden from above the castle before gliding further to the Klingenteich. Pass the Jewish Cemetery on your way back to the Old Town and the starting point at the Neckarmünzplatz.
- Tour guide
- Rain ponchos
- Goodie at the end of the tour
Prepare for the activity
• Every participant must: be at least 15 years old, be at least 1.4 meters tall, possess at least a moped license and weigh betwen 45 and 115 kilograms