Healesville Sanctuary: General Admission Ticket
- See over 200 unique species of Australian wildlife in a natural bush setting
- Visit the sanctuary located in the beautiful Yarra Valley wine region
- Enjoy a world exclusive platypus show, the Tales from Platypus Creek
Enjoy the fantastic Spirits of the Sky experience, a hugely popular free show that takes place at Healesville Sanctuary daily. Be awed by the beauty and power of these birds as they demonstrate their incredible ability to fly.
During your day, don’t miss Healesville Sanctuary’s platypus show, Tales from Platypus Creek. Come face-to-face with this iconic species in this interactive show. Observe the platypus as they interact with keepers, play in the water and even enjoy having their tummies tickled!
Healesville Sanctuary is internationally renowned for its work saving endangered Australian species at the Australian Wildlife Center. Visit the center, which treats more than 2000 sick and injured native animals every year.
Be sure to visit the treetops of Koala Forest and hop into Kangaroo Country to see red kangaroos, tree kangaroos and wombats!
- General admissions
- Daily shows
- Close encounters with select animals, available for a paid upgrade
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Healesville Sanctuary - Badger Creek Road, Healesville, Vic. 3777 Directions: By car: Take the Eastern Freeway out of Melbourne, then drive east along Maroondah Highway through Ringwood and Lilydale to Healesville. Turn right into Badger Creek Road, just past the township centre. From there, road signage will guide you to the Healesville Sanctuary carpark. Public Transport: Step 1. Train to Lilydale: catch a train from the Melbourne city centre to Lilydale Railway Station, travelling on the Lilydale line. Step 2. Bus to Healesville: from Lilydale Railway Station you need to catch bus 685 to Healesville, and then take a connecting bus (686 towards Badger Creek) which will take you to Healesville Sanctuary.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children 3 years and under receive free entry every day
• Healesville Sanctuary is open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 365 days a year
• The sanctuary is wheelchair accessible