Healesville Sanctuary: 2–Hour Australian Wildlife Experience
- Join a small group for an exclusive guided ranger led tour
- Experience koala and kangaroo close up encounters
- Enjoy VIP seating at the Spirits of the Sky free flight bird presentation
Wander through a stunning bush-land setting with an expert ranger, who will share stories of unique and unusual native wildlife. Your ranger will get you up close to the most iconic of Australian species, the kangaroo and koala, in an exclusive small group experience where there will be plenty of opportunities to snap the perfect photo.
The fun continues with a fully guided tour of the sanctuary, topped off with VIP seating at the renowned 'Spirits of the Sky' free-flight bird show.
This experience is ideal for those looking for an authentic Australian wildlife experience.
- General admission to Healesville Sanctuary
- Small group ranger-led tour
- Koala close up encounter
- Kangaroo close up encounter
- VIP seating at Spirits of the Sky bird show
- Transport to and from Healesville Sanctuary
- Meals and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Healesville Sanctuary - Badger Creek Road, Healesville, Vic. 3777 Directions: By car: Take the Eastern Freeway out of Melbourne, then drive east along Maroondah Highway through Ringwood and Lilydale to Healesville. Turn right into Badger Creek Road, just past the township centre. From there, road signage will guide you to the Healesville Sanctuary car park. Public Transport: Step 1. Train to Lilydale: catch a train from Melbourne city centre to Lilydale Railway Station, travelling on the Lilydale line. Step 2. Bus to Healesville: from Lilydale Railway Station, catch bus 685 to Healesville, and then a connecting bus (686 towards Badger Creek) will take you to Healesville Sanctuary.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Enclosed shoes must be worn for all animal experiences