Discover Old Havana: Small Group Walking Tour with Lunch
- Experience the best of Old Havana’s iconic sights like the famous Plaza San Francisco, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, & Plaza Vieja
- Immerse yourself in the culture and rhythm of the locals
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at one of Old Havana’s most famous watering holes
- Savor a delicious and authentic lunch at a great, hidden local spot
Havana is the largest city in the Caribbean and was designated a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1982. Restoration is occurring slowly, so while many of the main buildings are excellently restored to their original glory, others have taken on their own look by being left to age naturally, virtually neglected since the Revolution triumphed more than 50 years ago.
This Old Havana walking tour will work its way through an old part of Central Havana and then through to the heart of Old Havana. Along the way, you’ll get to take in some of the city’s most iconic sights, such as the Art Museum, Calle Obispo, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza San Francisco de Asis, Plaza Vieja and the Hotel Ambos Mundos.
Your Havana adventure will end with a delicious local Havana lunch in a café or restaurant and a refreshing cool drink in one of Old Havana’s most famous watering holes.
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- 1 cocktail or drink
- Transportation to and from meeting points
- Food and drinks not specified above
- Gratuities for the guide
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
• Closure of sites: due to weather, state events, and other circumstances, sometimes sites on the itinerary may be closed unexpectedly. Should anything be closed, alternative site visits will be provided