Hanoi: Street Food Walking Tour
Pickup includedWe offer free pick up within Hanoi Old Quarter and nearby areas.
- Broaden your knowledge of traditional Vietnamese cuisine with the help of a friendly and professional English-speaking guide
- Enjoy a variety of dishes that are longstanding favorites among Hanoi locals
- Learn about Vietnamese culture and traditions in a small group
Your first course will be Nom Bo Kho (dry beef salad), a tasty Hanoian favorite. Then, follow your guide to a spot that serves Nem Ran (fried spring roll), voted as one of the top ten greatest street foods in Hanoi. As you taste these local dishes, learn about the ingredients and instructions for preparing them on your own.
Continue to explore the street cuisine of Hanoi by walking to Ma May to try Banh Cuon (stuffed pancake). Visit the nearby Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street and learn how traditional medicine was made and used there.
Hear more about Hanoi nightlife as you enjoy a steaming bowl of Pho, perhaps the most famous Vietnamese dish, before visiting Nha Tho Lon (St. Joseph’s Cathedral) to admire the architecture of a structure which is said to resemble Notre Dame de Paris.
End your culinary immersion with Banh Mi (Vietnamese sandwich), the pride of Vietnamese cuisine that has recently surged in popularity worldwide. Digest your dinner with a Vietnamese egg coffee called Ca Phe Trung.
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- The best of Hanoi local cuisine (5 dishes)
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Pickup outside of the Old Quarter
- All services and items not mentioned in program
- Extra drinks not mentioned in tour program
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Check email for booking confirmation and information about pickup time 24 hours after booking