Hanoi: Hop-on Hop-off 24-Hour Bus Tour with Live Commentary
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off travel during a 24-hour period
- Benefit from regular daily departures from Hanoi Old Quarter
- See all of the city's highlights along the bus route
- Exchange your voucher for your bus ticket at any stop
• Stop 1: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoàn Kiếm Lake (Mon-Fri) Hanoi Opera House – (Sat -Sun)
• Stop 2: Le Thai To’s Statue – 30 Le Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 3: St. Joseph’s Cathedral - 4B Trang Thi Hoan Kiem Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 4: The Flag Tower of Hanoi - 28A Dien Bien Phu Street Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 5: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Opposite to 49 Dien Bien Phu Street Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 6: Quan Thanh Temple - Thanh Nien Street, Quan Thanh Dist.
• Stop 7: Tran Quoc Pagoda - Thanh Nien, Yen Phu Dist.
• Stop 8: Northern Gate Church - 6 Hoang Dieu Street, Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 9: The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - 26 Hoang Dieu Street, Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 10: One Pillar Pagoda – Hung Vuong and Tran Phu Crossroad
• Stop 11: The Temple of Literature - Opposite to 63 Quoc Tu Giam Street, Dong Da Dist.
• Stop 12: Hoa Lo Prison Relic - Opposite to 52A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 13: Museum of Vietnamese Women - 39 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 14: Hanoi Opera House – 1 Trang Tien Street
• Stop 15: Hanoi Post Office - 175 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
Other sights along the way include the Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison Relic, the Museum of Vietnamese Women, the Hanoi Opera House, and Hanoi Post Office. The hop-on hop-off buses operate from 9:00 AM to 6:15 PM. An English-speaking guide is available on board to help you get off at the right stop. Audio commentary is available in 10 different languages.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Local guide
- Headset to hear the guide clearly
- WiFi on board
- 1 bottle of water at the first stop
- City map
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
1. Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square 2. St. Joseph’s Cathedral 3. Vietnam Military History Museum 4. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum 5. Quan Thanh Temple 6. Tran Quoc Pagoda 7. Cua Bac Catholic Church 8. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long 9. Temple of Literature, Hanoi 10. Hoa Lo Prison 11. Vietnamese women's museum 12. Hanoi Opera House 13. the U.S. Postal SystemOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Exchange your voucher for your bus ticket at any stop by showing your mobile voucher