From Hanoi : 3-Day Homestay Trekking in Tour Sa Pa
Pickup includedYour hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter between 9:15 PM to 9:40 PM. If your hotel is not in this area, please make your own way to the meeting point for 9:30 PM.
- Hike through beautiful nature and see amazing landscapes
- Learn more about Vietnam's ethnic minority tribes
- Spend the night at two homestays to experience the local culture
Day 1: Lao Cai to Ta Van (B, L, D)
After having breakfast and getting to know your group, your guide will pick you up from the hotel at 9:30 AM. You will start trekking to Lao Chai, an area inhabited by the Hmong ethnic minority, through Y Linh Ho village. Enjoy lunch in Lao Chai village, in the home of a local family. Keep trekking to Ta Van village, where Giay people live. Stay overnight in Ta Van village, and discover the cultural identities and local tradition of the Giay people.
Day 2: Ta Van to Ban Ho (B, L, D)
Have a local breakfast then leave Ta Van village, trekking through the bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai village, where people from the Red Dzao ethnic minority group live. Enjoy the countryside along the trail. Visit Rattan Bridge and a Dzao’s family home, then enjoy lunch on footpath. Continuing trekking to Ban Ho village, where you will have free time for relaxing and strolling in the village. Have dinner and spend another night in a homestay with local people.
Day 3: Ban Ho to Lao Cai (B, L)
After breakfast, enjoy the amazing sunrise in Ban Ho valley. Start the short trek to Nam Tong village, inhabited by the Red Dzao tribe. Learn more about their culture and traditions. Return to Ban Ho village, where a van will pick you up for the journey back to Sa Pa. Relax at the hotel before taking the bus back to Hanoi at 4:00 PM. When you arrive in Hanoi at 10:00 PM, your tour will end.
- Roundtrip bus transport from Hanoi to Sa Pa
- English-speaking guide
- 2 nights accommodation in homestays
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Pickup is only available from Hanoi Old Quarter. Customers staying in other areas must go to bus station
• Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility and children under 6
• Warm clothes are recommended in Sa Pa from October to March
• Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
• Please respect the local culture in Sa Pa