Hamburg: Tickets to Disney's "The Lion King"
- Experience a journey into the colorful world of Africa
- Enjoy the breathtaking mix of music by Sir Elton John and African rhythms
- Immerse yourself in the story of Simba, the Lion King to be
This unique experience will begin even before you arrive. As a starting point for a journey into the world of DISNEY'S THE LION KING, there's no better place than the St. Pauli Piers. From there, free shuttle boats will be ready to take you directly to the theater's jetty at the port of Hamburg.
There is a kind of magic in the air as the curtain rises and the music begins to drift over the crowd. Director Julie Taymor creates an incomparable, spectacular work of art on the stage, based on the most successful Disney animated feature. DISNEY'S THE LION KING has already attracted 60 million viewers worldwide.
DISNEY'S THE LION KING comes to life with ingenious creativity as Simba, the Lion King to be, tells a story about fear, happiness, love, responsibility, and ultimately of growing up and finding one's own place in thr world.
- Musical ticket
- System and pick-up charges
- River crossing with show shuttle ships from St.Pauli Landing to the theater
- Food and drink
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
The address of the theater is Norderelbstraße 6, 20457. You can go to the theater on your own or enjoy the free ferry shuttle provided. The ferries depart from Landungsbrücken Brücke 1 starting from 90 minutes prior to the show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Exact seat numbers are provided immediately after booking
• Large groups and last-minute bookings cannot always be guaranteed seats together
• Subject to change
• Children under 3 years of age are not permitted in the theater
• The voucher can exchanged for a ticket 2 hours before the performance on the day of the show