Hamburg: Ticket to the Panoptikum Waxworks
- Visit the attraction in the heart of St. Pauli and immerse yourself in the world of wax at Germany's oldest waxworks
- Discover more than 120 lifelike figures including Olivia Jones, Angelina Jolie, Otto Waalkes, and Angela Merkel
- Learn more about how wax figures are created
Experience the fascinating world of wax, merging reality with fantasy, across 700 square meters. Meet more than 120 personalities from history, art, and politics as well as celebrities and superstars – all lifelike and closely replicated as wax figures. Whether Michael Schumacher, Queen Elizabeth II, Vitali Klitschko, Karl Lagerfeld, or Helmut Schmidt – they're all waiting for you!
You can also discover the giant woman Mariedl with a height of 2.27 meters as well as a man with 3 eyes and other extraordinary people. A scary corner and a medical-anatomical cabinet complete the exhibition.
- Admission to the Panoptikum
- Challenges for children and teenagers
- Guided tour (if booked as an option)
- Audio guide (if available)
- Pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Ticket office of the Panoptikum Spielbudenplatz 3, 20359 Hamburg Directions by public transport: St. Pauli station (U3 metro line) and Reeperbahn station (S1 and S3 train lines) are within walking distance. Buses 6, 36, 37, 112, 601, 607, 608, 609, and 688 stop at St. Pauli station.Open in Google Maps ⟶