Hamburg: St. Pauli Tour of the Reeperbahn
- Learn more about the how time has changed life in the Hamburg district of St. Pauli
- See the famous Herbertstraße, institutional establishments, diverse bars, and the famous Davidwache
- Discover how the district has changed and what it used to be like, and see cultural and erotic highlights
The best way to immerse yourself in this world is to join a Reeperbahn tour in a small group, led by St. Pauli insiders. This district is so full of incredible stories and anecdotes that a tours can't avoid telling such great tales.
Get recommendations for clubs and restaurants as well as establishments in which the "customers" are treated well rather than dragged over the table. As a tourist location like St.Pauli attracts many interesting characters, learn how to take the proper precautions, lest you end up at another famous institution at the end of the evening: the Davidwache, Germany's most famous police station.
Enjoy the highlights of St. Pauli and see the Tanzenden Türme (Dancing Towers), the Große Freiheit area, the Spielbuden Square, the Hamburger Berg area, and much more.
- Authentic city tour guide with experience in this district
- Guided tour
- Welcome drink
- Drink in a local bar (not during the 16:00 tour or on Sundays)
- Important information about regulations in the area
Prepare for the activity
In front of the "Tanzenden Türme," under the clock on the blue pedestal, Reeperbahn 1, 20359 Hamburg. The Tanzenden Türme is at the entrance to the Reeperbahn, across from the U-Bahn Station "St. Pauli."Open in Google Maps ⟶