Elbphilharmonie Highlights, Plaza & Surroundings
- Learn all about the Elbphilharmonie
- Ride the longest curved escalator in Europe
- Get stunning views of the city and harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
Start with a walk around the building to admire its façade and learn about the area's past and new architecture. Then, go to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza via the longest curved escalator in Europe and get interesting details about the building as you take in the views of the harbor.
Listen to your guide as they share anecdotes about Hamburg and its new landmark and tell you about its unique acoustics.
- Entry to the plaza
- Visit to the concert halls
Prepare for the activity
• Those a wheelchair have to access the Elbphilharmonie Plaza while taking the elevator. In this case the escalator and the "Panoramafenster" cannot be visited.