Visit the new landmark attraction of Hamburg and get a beautiful view of the harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza on a guided walking tour of this groundbreaking attraction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn all about the Elbphilharmonie
- Ride the longest curved escalator in Europe
- Get stunning views of the city and harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Entry to the plaza
- Visit to the concert halls
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note the concert halls are not visited on this tour.
- Those a wheelchair have to access the Elbphilharmonie Plaza while taking the elevator. In this case the escalator and the "Panoramafenster" cannot be visited.