Hamburg: Private 3-Hour Guided Car Tour
- Get familar with the port and enjoy a ride over the Koehlbrand Bridge
- Visit the fascinating warehouse district
- Admire the baroque architecture of St Michael's Church
- Hear about the life and times of The Beatles in Reeperbahn
Continue with a journey through the economic center of the city, starting by entering the "Gateway to the world" at Speicherstadt. Next, head to HafenCity, a huge innercity development area known for its modern architecture and the iconic Elbphilharmony concert hall. Continuing with the theme of music, head to St. Michaels church where you can admire 4 organs and a fantastic sound.
Later, head to the notorious nightlife center and red-light district, Reeperbahn. Learn all about how the Beetles started their careers at one of the clubs in the area and discover which other famous bands frequent the area. Next, head to Elbchaussee, one of the most beautiful streets in town. Following the course of the River Elbe, admire classical country houses, parks, and panoramic views. Finish your tour with a ride over the cable bridge for an overview of Europe's 3rd-largest port.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide/driver
- Child seat (if required)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that this tour is designed for up to 6 passengers, however, the local partner can only accommodate 4 passengers if carrying luggage