Hamburg: Guided Tour Elbphilharmonie excluding Concert Halls
- Visit the new Hamburg Elbphilharmonie on a guided tour
- Get all the facts and information about the Elbphilharmonie from your qualified guide
- Walk on the Elbphilharmonie Plaza and experience phenomenal views of the city and the harbor
- Be inspired by the futuristic architecture
Tour outside the building and learn about the façade and its other exterior features. Then enter the Elbphilharmonie on the Tube, the longest escalator in the world. Pass the large panoramic window then reach the Plaza: the hub of all activity and the link between the historical quayside and the modern glass structure.
At the Elbphilharmonie Plaza hear everything you need to know about the concert halls and the venues and facilities within the building. Take the outside gangway of the Plaza and circle the entire building, discovering views of Hamburg's sights from all directions.
- Admission to the Elbphilharmonie
- Professional guide
- Visit to the concert halls in the Elbphilharmonie
Prepare for the activity
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• This tour takes place in all weather conditions
• This tour is also suitable for wheelchair users (however there is no discount in such cases)
• Please note that the tour partially takes place outside and the Elbphilharmonie Plaza is not heated. Please dress appropriately for the weather