Hamburg: Elbphilharmonie and St. Pauli Combo Tour
- Tour the Elbphilharmonie, including the scenic access plaza
- Take a guided tour St. Pauli
- Have a drink in St. Pauli and contemplate the rest of the evening
You will be amazed by the stories and the knowledge surrounding this unique building as told by your certified tour guide. After the guide has finished the tour, you can spend spare time on the plaza before your next walk starts. You will take the subway U3 towards St. Pauli, where you will meet your motivated and good-humored guide for the evening stage of your tour.
The Reeperbahn will slowly wake up, and you will be able to listen to insider-stories about the milieu of St. Pauli's everyday life and history. In order to provide you an even more special experience, you guide will take you to the cult local bar "Zur Ritze". You will be immersed in the authentic atmosphere of the famous boxing cellar, and indulge in some liquor to round up the tour, which could just be the start of a legendary club night in St. Pauli.
- 2 guided walking tours with certified tour guides
- Access to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- 1 beer and 1 shot at Zur Ritze
- Discounts to enter several bars and clubs after the tour
- Transportation from the Elbphilharmonie to St. Pauli
- Entry to the concert halls of the Elbphilharmonie
Prepare for the activity
5:00 PM o’clock: Elbphilharmonie Tour starts at Subway station Baumwall, Kehrwiederspitze exit, in front of the kiosk (called Back Shop). 7:30 PM o’clock: St. Pauli Tour starts at St. Pauli station, exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz, at the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is restricted for those 18 and over