Hamburg: 1.5-Hour Elbphilharmonie and HafenCity English Tour
- Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Walk over the bridges in the historic Speicherstadt warehouse district
- Marvel at luxurious and impressive buildings in the modern district of HafenCity
- Ride the longest curved escalator in Europe
- Learn lots of insider information about the Elbphilharmonie
On your way through the historic Speicherstadt with your English-speaking guide, hear the most important information about this district, which is the largest warehouse complex in the world. In the HafenCity, a former port area, learn the essentials of this most modern Hamburg district and admire its futuristic architecture.
Walking toward the nearby Elbphilharmonie, your guide will you the first information about this unique building. Upon arrival at the building, enter immediately without waiting through the Tube, the longest curved escalator in the world.
Passing the large panoramic window with a fantastic view of the Elbe and parts of the harbor, you reach the majestic Plaza. Here, learn everything that makes this building and the concert hall so unique, giving you an extensive knowledge of what goes on beyond the scenes at the Elbphilharmonie. Please note that it is not possible to visit the concert halls.
- Professional and certified city guide
- Tickets for the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Guided tour through the concert hall
- Snacks and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Kehrwiederspitze 12, 20457 Hamburg, at the bus stop for the "blauen Linie." Your guide will be wearing a red shoulder bag with the local partner's name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶