Hamburg City Bus Tour and Harbor Boat Cruise Combo Ticket
- Explore Hamburg by double-decker bus
- Experience the city’s maritime culture on a boat tour of the harbor
- Combine multiple sightseeing services and save money on individual tickets
Start your day with a tour by double-decker bus that takes you past monuments such as the historical town hall and romantic promenade of Jungfernstieg. Disembark at the Landungsbrücken in the Hanseatic harbor, where you can continue your adventure by boat.
See one of the biggest container harbors in Europe on a 1-hour harbor tour or explore the historical warehouse city according to your choice. Benefit from the flexibility to take the tours on different days!
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
- Harbor boat trip
Prepare for the activity
• Buses depart approximately every 30 minutes in the summer. From November to March, buses depart about once an hour on weekdays, but restrictions may apply
• The first bus of the day departs from Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) at 9:45 AM or from St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken) at 9:25 AM. Please consult the tour schedule. You will be sent a link after booking
• The harbor boat tour takes 1 hour and departs daily from piers 1-4 at the St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken). Boats sail from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM from November to March (last departure at 4:00 PM), and from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from April to October (last departure at 6:00 PM). The English harbor tour departs at 12:00 PM daily. The boats depart every 20 minutes in the summer, and once every hour in the winter. Departure times and locations are subject to change