Hamburg: Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus and Boat Tour
- Experience Hamburg by Land and Water
- Ride to all of the attractions on the bus, and stay as long as you please
- See the famous historic warehouse district, and learn all about its thrilling history
- Ride by Große Freiheit
- Marvel at the famous St. Pauli Piers
Scale the beloved St. Michaelis Church and admire Hamburg from above. Marvel at the imposing City Hall, and give in to your shopping urges in the stores along magnificent Jungfernstieg. Stroll around the Outer Alster Lake and take in its beautiful views, and find out how much green space this Hanseatic city has to offer.
Take a break at the St. Pauli Piers, and visit the Hard Rock Café or Speicherstadt, the exciting historical warehouse district. Finish your day with a boat ride around the harbor, where you'll enjoy fantastic views of the ships and sailing equipment.
• Ballinstadt & IBA Dock
• Harbor Museum (Hafenmuseum)
• Maritime Museum
• Traditional Ship Harbor (Traditionsschiffhafen)
• Historical Warehouse District (Speicherstadt) — Wunderland
• Cap San Diego
• Landungsbrücken 10
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Ticket
- Harbor boat tour
Prepare for the activity
In the summer, the buses depart approximately every 30 minutes. In the winter — from November to March — restrictions may apply, so the buses depart about once an hour on weekdays.
The first buses of the day departs from Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) at 9:45, or at 9:25 from the Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken). Please consult the tour schedule — you'll get a link to it after booking.
Harbor tour by boat:
Duration: 1 hour
Harbor tours depart daily from the St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken), Bridges 1-4.
November - March: 11:00 to 16:00. Last departure at 16:00.
April - October: 10:00 to 18:00. Last departure at 18:00.
The English harbor tour departs at 12:00 daily.
The boats depart every 20 minutes in the summer, and once every hour in the winter. Departure times and locations are subject to change.