Guangzhou Chimelong International Circus Evening Tour
- Enjoy a 6-hour evening tour to the world’s largest long-standing circus
- Marvel at what distinguish this circus: the fusion of excellent performing skills, compelling story line, and advanced stage technology
- Experience an easy and care-free tour
As the performance starts, leave out all the rest and immerse yourself in the concerto presented by skilled acrobats, dancers, and agile animals. The lights, the colors, the sounds, most importantly the breath-taking performers make for an exciting experience. From clown acts, dances, magic, to carnival parades and exciting stunts such as tricks on high wires and fiery wheels.
The 1.5-hour show ends with a diving performance. Outside the circus arena, take a easy stroll or browse in gift shops and restaurants before catching your return coach back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at more than 40 hotels in Guangzhou by air-conditioned coach
- Admission ticket to Guangzhou Chimelong International Circus (2nd class)
- Gratuities for driver (recommended)
- Tour guide service
- Extra cost for 1st class tickets
Prepare for the activity
The hotel you stay in downtown Guangzhou or China Hotel Marriott if your hotel is in the outskirts of the city. Please provide your hotel information 24hrs prior to the departure time. Accordingly you will be informed of exact pick-up time by your local service provider in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Hotel information should be provided for pick-up arrangement 24 hours prior.
Please note that pick-up service is only available to guests staying at downtown Guangzhou hotels.
If you live in the outskirt of Guangzhou, please go to China Hotel Marriott to join in this tour. The hotel pick-up time is 6:30 pm and the address is: 122 Liu Hua Road, Yue Xiu District Guangzhou.
This is no refund for no shows. Please do not be late. Your coach will go with other passengers without you.
Tickets for Chimelong International Circus are not refundable or extendable.
2nd class tickets are general seating; the audience may sit anywhere within the allocated sections in Gray Zone.
1st class tickets are reserved seats in Purple Zone.