Altamura: Guided 4-Hour Altamura and Gravina Tour
- Visit the 13th-century Swabian Cathedral in Altamura
- Discover the secrets of making Altamura DOP bread
- Explore two medieval districts in Gravina
Throughout the second part of the tour, travel to Gravina in Puglia on your own and meet your guide in front of the Public Garden for a 2-hour exploration of the city highlights. Visit the cathedral of Assunta, whose original construction dates back to 1092, before traveling onward to the museum of Cola-Cola before heading to the Piazza Benedetto XIII and Piazza Notar Domenico.
Later, admire the Purgatory Church, the Finia Library, and the Four Fountains built to supply the city with water coming from Pozzo Pateo. Your journey then ends with you crossing the ancient bridge, from where you'll be able to see the caves and the rocky church of San Michele, Gravina's first cathedral.
- Expert guide
- Guided walking tour (2 hours per city)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation (self-guided)
- Entrance ticket to Rocky Church of San Michele
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments