Skip the Line: Alhambra & Generalife Guided Tour
- Walk through the idyllic gardens of the Generalife and listen to the soft murmuring of the fountains
- Discover the myths and legends of this breathtaking site with an official guide
- Skip the long lines to Alhambra and Generalife
Take an opportunity to visit the palaces of the Alhambra accompanied by an official guide who will tell you all the secrets, stories, legends, and artistic details of the site for 3 hours. Admire the impressive Moorish architecture of the Nasrid Palaces and discover how the sultans lived during the height of their reign.
Avoid queuing up outside thanks to your skip-the-line entrance ticket and make sure to enjoy the journey through this breathtaking monument.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Alhambra General
- Guided tour in Spanish, English or French
When you get there
Please meet at the map next to the Alhambra box office (Paseo del Generalife 1F, 18009, Granada). Your guide will be carrying a white umbrella with the logo "NHUE" for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a small group tour, with no more than approximately 20 people
• The tour is conducted in the language you choose when booking
• The tickets you will be provided with are special tickets for groups. This means they are assigned and accredited to your tour guide and they are not valid without such accreditation. Therefore, if you get lost during the tour or you decide to leave the group, you won’t be able to enter any of the different monuments (Gardens, Alcazaba or Nasrid Palaces). It is highly recommended to follow your tour guide during the course of your tour and not to wander around by yourself
• Regrettably this tour is not wheelchair accessible