Self-Guided City Tour + Skip-the-Line Alhambra Ticket
- Explore Granada at your own pace with an informative audio guide
- Get 48-hour access to discover city curiosities and legendary monuments
- Skip the line and visit the stunning Alhambra
- Admire the Royal Palace and Cathedral
- Follow 4 separate routes for a total tour of Granada
- Discover the sights of the Albayzin and Sacromonte districts
Follow 4 specially-planned routes to explore the city’s main sights at your own pace. Walk the Muslim Route to visit the stunning Alhambra and its surrounding areas. Spend more time visiting and less time waiting with your skip-the-line ticket to the Alhambra. Take the 17th-Century Route and see the monuments and villas of the Christian expansion.
Discover Granada’s stunning countryside scenery on the Ruta del Paisaje (Landscape Route) around the winding lanes of the Albaicin and Sacromonte districts, and find the most attractive spots of the Ruta del Barroco (Historic Center).
The audio guide describes all the city hotspots, with tips on finding Spanish music, city curiosities, and the site of local legends.
- Official audio guide to Granada
- Skip-the-line Alhambra entrance ticket
Prepare for the activity
The local partner's office at Plaza de Cuchilleros. Openings Times: Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM, Friday and Saturday from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM and from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶