Granada: Surroundings of Alhambra
- Visit the Palace of Charles V
- Admire the Church of Santa Maria de la Alhambra
- Learn about the history of Granada
Visit the Palace of Carlos V, which houses the Alhambra Museum and an exclusive collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid art. Marvel at the vast circular courtyard inside the majestic column building.
Continue on Calle Real to the church of Santa María de la Alhambra, built on the old main mosque. In addition, you will also visit emblematic places such as the Puerta del Vino, the Alhambra forest and the Hamma (an old Nasrid bath).
- English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour of the Alhambra surroundings
- Tickets for the Generalife, the Nasrid and Alhambra palaces.
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the visit, next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the touristic buses stop. This is just in front of the the Restaurant Arrayan del Generalife (down the stairs inside the parking lot).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• The tour does not enter the Alhambra, Palacios Nazaríes or Generalife.