Granada: Guided Realejo Tour with Pets
- Walk through the Jewish neighborhood of Granada
- Take an enjoyable walk accompanied by your pet
- Hear the history and legends of the neighborhood
From the Square of Isabel la Católica, you will go up through the neighborhood of Realejo and up to the Plaza del Sol. You will then continue up to the top of Mauror Hill, complete with its Torres Bermejas. Here you will learn the history of the Church of San Cecilio and the Square of Cristo de los Favores.
You will then cross the Christian Realejo to finish at the Castillo de Bibataubín. These routes are designed for pets, so you will make stops where they can drink and rest a little if required.
- Official guided tour
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please wear comfortable foot wear and to bring water during the hot season.
• There is unfortunately no access for wheelchairs on this tour
• It is recommended that parents carry their babies in baby carriers