Granada: Essential Walking Tour
- Admire the Charles the V Palace. The living memory of a reign that was recorded in the heart of the Alhambra complex
- Relax while touring the forests of the Nasrid city until you reach the city center
- Step back in time at an old Nasrid house
- Marvel at the Alcaicería (former Nazarí souk)
- Enjoy an excellent tapa
Start at the highest point of the Alhambra and visit the impressive Charles the V Palace. Cross the Nasrid city forests and reach the city center, governed by Plaza Nueva. Be accompanied by the sound of the Darro river as you walk along the lower Albayzin, before reaching an ancient noble Nasrid House.
From the Alcaiceria (the former Nasrid market), continue onto the Royal Chapel and the Catholic Monarchs Pantheon, where you will be able to gain a broader understanding of the fascinating history of Granada. To finish this enriching tour, savor an excellent tapa (appetizer).
- Professional, bilingual guide
- Tickets to the mentioned monuments
- A drink and an appetizer per person
- Pick-up and drop off
- Anything not mentioned in the "what´s included" section
When you get there
The tour commentary may be in English or Spanish.