Granada: Alhambra 3D Audioguide Tour For Children
- Let your children discover the history of the Alhambra through interactive games and a special audioguide in 3D
- Explore the Alhambra Palace together with cartoon characters including King Boabdil, Queen Morayma, Yusuf, and King Charles V
- Play interactive games, look for the hidden key, and become the hero of the story
The aim of the "Alhambra and The Red Castle" story is to find the hidden key that will save the palace before it disappears. Four special characters will accompany your child on the search, telling them the legends of the Alhambra along the way.
Boabdil, last King of the Nasrid Dynasty, will take you inside the Nasrid Palaces, and tell of the battles he fought to save his kingdom. Morayma, Queen of the Moors and beloved of King Boabdil, will wait for you in the Generalife to turn your visit into a unique experience.
You will meet Yusuf, from the Yaish unit of the Nasrid army. A funny character, he will guide you inside the ancient fortress of the Alcazaba, and describe how the people lived and defended their citadel. Finally, Charles V will take you on a rhyming tour of his incomplete palace, and teach many interesting facts to his little adventurers.
The games and tests that your child must pass will capture their attention throughout, helping improve their grammar, writing and reading skills. They will also learn about values such as friendship, peace, and the sense of family, and get a closer understanding of Arab culture, customs and traditions.
- Alhambra audio guide story in 3D for children
- Use of an Android tablet during your visit
- Entrance fee to the Alhambra
Prepare for the activity
Please exchange your voucher for your ticket to the Alhambra and Audioguide for Children in 3D at the Welcome Visitor Centre (Paseo de la Sabica 15) between 08:30 and 10:00 on the day of your visit. Please note that the admission time to the Nasrid Palaces is indicated on your ticket. Please provide a contact telephone number and email on bookingOpen in Google Maps ⟶