Granada: Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Guided Tour
- Avoid unnecessary queues and enjoy your holidays to the fullest
- Learn about the history of Granada and its Red Fort, the Alhambra
- Be carried away by the sound of its fountains and the scent of orange blossom
- Discover the Alhambra's most important icons with the help of a professional guide
- Explore the monuments and and hear their history and legends
Forget about standing in line and meet your guide for a 3-hour tour of the history and all the legends of this beautiful place that will undoubtedly stay in your mind for a long time. In the hands of the best professionals, your official and accredited guides will show you the Alhambra and all its corners, with a high-quality audio system that will help you enjoy the explanations without interference.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens)
- Individual audio system
- Official guide throughout the tour
Prepare for the activity
Camino Viejo del Cementerio, 5b, 18009 Granada. Next to the ticket offices of the monument, there is a map of the Alhambra hanging on the wall. The meeting point is in front of that map.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Upon booking, you must indicate your full name, date of birth and personal data of all visitors and bring a document of accreditation the day of the visit. This information will be checked by staff of the Alhambra and is required to access it.
• Don't forget that all visitors to the Alhambra must carry a ticket, including babies and children of all ages, indicating their age.
• The schedules may be modified before the date of the tour. In the case of changes of this type, you will receive a notice by phone or email.
• As a maximum the groups will contain 30 participants.
• The entrance ticket you will receive at the beginning is a ticket for group visits only; you will not be able to tour on your own with it.