This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
Discover the impressive Alhambra Palace of Granada, the extraordinary Generalife Gardens and the Nasrid Palaces (if option selected) with an expert guide.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 6 days in advance for a full refund
Select date, participants and language:
Explore the world famous Alhambra Palace
Enjoy skip-the-line priority access and beat the long queues
Admire breathtaking views out over the Granada region
Be amazed by the innovative water features and architecture of the Generalife gardens
Learn the unique history of the last outpost of Muslim Spain
Wander the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra (if option selected)
Skip the lines with an expert guide to Granada's famous sites: the Alhambra, the Generalife and the Nasrid Palaces.
Explore the palaces and gardens of the Alhambra, and admire the beautiful views of Granada from the old military enclosure. Learn about its historical significance as a monument of Muslim Spain and how it's now one of the most visited attractions in the country.
Relax among the flowers and fountains of the Generalife Gardens as you learn about the kings who once used the villa as a getaway home. Dive into its history as you discover why it was declared a Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO.
Also you will visit (if option selected) the magnificent Moorish architecture of the Nasrid palaces which are full of wonderful plasterworks, colorful ornamentation and gardens full of aromatic flowers and bubbling fountains.
• The Alhambra requires that the full name, date of birth and passport details for each visitor are provided when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises
• It is mandatory that all visitors carry their identity document to access the monument
• Please note that this tour is conducted in both English and Spanish by a bilingual guide
• Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces is not included in this tour
• Due to preservation efforts, Alhambra reserves the right to change your time slot prior to your visit
• All visitors to the Alhambra must carry a ticket, including children and babies of all ages