Alhambra and Generalife 3-Hour Guided Tour
- Explore the former palaces of the Nasrid Dynasty
- Marvel at the beautiful Renaissance and medieval architecture
- Stroll amongst jasmine plants and olive trees in the Generalife gardens
- Get breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada mountains
Learn about life in the Middle Ages as the city and its main monuments are brought to life before your eyes. See the main palaces of the Nasrid rulers, including the Mexuar Hall and Comares Palace, where the king lived surrounded by the Court of the Myrtles.
See the ruins of the medina and Renaissance renovations from the days of King Charles V. Then, make your way to the medieval gardens of the Generalife, built for the Nasrid rulers as a summer palace and linked to the Alhambra by a covered walkway across the ravine that divides them.
Stroll in the beautiful gardens, where highlights include the long pool of the Patio de la Acequia, framed by fountains, flowerbeds, colonnades and pavilions.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife
- Audio guide equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
When you see the map mural next to the ticket office at the main gate of the Alhambra, continue to your left and go down until you see a yellow mailbox and just in front is the meeting point, a shop that says meeting point. It's located just 30 meters to the left of the ticket office, near the taxi and bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• This is a small group tour of no more than 30 people
• A maximum 2 languages wiil be offered per group (Spanish, English or French)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This is a walking tour. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• This tour is wheelchair accessible