Granada: 3-Hour Alhambra, Nasrid Palace, and Generalife Tour
- Marvel at the famous Andalucian palaces
- Explore the Generalife Gardens
- Get the most out of your visit with a private local guide
You will visit sites that only locals know, skipping the long queues throughout a 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra including Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife, Palace of Charles V, and the Bath of the Mosque. The Alhambra was a former palace, fortress, and citadel, that was once home to the Nasrid Sultans and top government officials, court servants, and the royal guard.
The site consists of 4 clearly distinguishable zones: the palaces, the military zone or Alcazaba, the city or Medina, and the villa of the Generalife, all of which are surrounded by woods, trees, gardens, parks, and vegetable gardens. You cannot truly understand the history of Spain without the Alhambra, and this is your perfect opportunity to learn it.
- Tickets for Alhambra Palace and Generalife Garden
- Expert local guide
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly (if necessary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks