Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, and Generalife 3-Hour Private Tour
- Secure your entrance ticket to the most visited Spanish monument
- Discover the most important sites of the Alhambra, the Nasrid Palaces
- Learn about the fascinating history of this place with your private guide during a 3-hours tour
Let your engaging private tour guide captivate your with stories of this special place. They will show a completely different way to discover the Nasrid Palaces complex, the residence of the kings of Granada, composed of three different palaces, each built in its own unique time. Explore the magic of the Palace of the Mexuar, the Palace of Comares and the Palace of the Lions.
Next, head to the Generalife, where you will explore the Low Gardens, High Gardens and, of course, the Palace of Generalife. Then, you are on your way to explore the Alcazaba, the villa of the Generalife, the Palace of Charles V, and the Baths of the Mosque.
- Entrance tickets to Alhambra (palaces included)
- Private official tour guide in English for 3 hours
- Food and drinks
- Anything not mentioned above
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring your passports, as they are required to enter the Alhambra.