Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces: Tour with Traditional Meal
- Discover the magnificent Alhambra Palace complex
- Learn about the history of the Alhambra from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a delicious meal of local food in the old town of Granada
- Choose a starter, main course, dessert, and a drink from the varied menu
You will be guided through every part of the Alhambra, starting at the Alcazaba fortress, the most antique area of the monument complex. You will discover the many rooms of the Nasrid Palaces, including the enchanting Palace of Mexuar, the Palace of Comares and the Palace of Leones. Next you will visit the Generalife, the sultan’s summer palace, surrounded by beautifully landscaped Islamic gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation.
After your Alhambra tour, enjoy a meal of fresh seafood in a traditional restaurant. You can taste traditional cuisine, full of flavor and color, and benefit from attentive service. The restaurant offers a varied menu with many fish dishes and seafood paella, among other delicious options. You will even have the opportunity to taste "bartolillo", a traditional desert of delicious pastries filled with cream.
- Alhambra entrance ticket
- Local guide
- Traditional 3-course seafood meal
- One drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
For the Alhambra guided tour, meet at the tour supplier's Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica 15, next to the Alhambra at 9:45 AM. For the meal, meet at the restaurant El Pescaito de Carmela, Calle Marques de Gerona 12, between 2:00 PM and 2:15 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you a different time slot
• Please note, the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises