Maspalomas: City Bike Rental for 1-7 Days
- Enjoy a sporting and ecological outdoor adventure exploring Maspalomas on a city bike
- Discover the most enchanting corners with a map of the Island
- Receive road assistance and equipment to have a safe and fun adventure
- Visit the amazing Maspalomas Dunes and the old Maspalomas Lighthouse
- Ride through the Maspalomas Botanical Garden and see the endemic species of birds and plants
For the duration of your tour, receive free assistance service in case of a breakdown or puncture. Start your adventure at the spectacular golden sand dunes of Maspalomas, a natural reserve since 1987, and ride along the entire coastline adjacent to the dunes with your city bike.
Next, visit the Maspalomas Botanical Park which occupies an area of 12,000 square meters and houses more than 500 tropical plant species. Another point of interest is the Oasis of Maspalomas known as Charca, a small lagoon that serves as a winter destination for 40 species of migration birds, of which 23 species nest here.
Continue the tour and visit the old Maspalomas Lighthouse, which has been in operation since 1980 and declared as an asset of cultural interest by the government in 2005. For completing this amazing experience, ride over to the Meloneras promenade, which is considered the most beautiful and luxurious promenade in the south of Gran Canaria, with excellent views of the sea.
If you are interested in history and archeology, pay a visit to the ancient archaeological site of indigenous origin "Punta de las Mujeres". The site is often populated by a peaceful and harmless colony of Gran Canaria lizards, an endemic species, considered by many an island icon.
- 1 city bike
- 1 city map
- Mobile support
- Liability insurance and taxes
- 10-minute information meeting about the routes with a local guide
- Roadside assistance in Maspalomas
- Bike for children over 5 years with bicycle experience
- Baby seat for children aged 1-4 years old
- Helmet for children under 16 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel delivery
- Refundable security deposit (€50 per bike)
- Helmet for people over 16 years old (available to rent)
- People who can't ride a bike
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
Inside Cita Shopping Center, in front of Bungalows Todoque, local 292, Centro Commerciale Cita, Av. de Alemania, 22, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Las Palmas, Spain. Free car parking in front of Santa Monica Hotel is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• There is a required security deposit (refundable) at €50 per bike.
• Children are welcome to travel as passengers with a legal guardian; seats for 1 to 4-year old infants can be provided for an additional fee.
• Children over the age of 5 years with bicycle experience will be able to choose a bike according to their age.
• Child bikes are suitable for children aged 5–8 years old with a height of between 105–135 centimeters (41–53 inches). The bikes have 16", 18" or 20" wheels and pedals but do not have gears.
• Adult and youth bikes are suitable for people aged 9 and over with a height of between 135–195 centimeters (53–77 inches). The bikes have 24", 26", or 28" wheels and gears.
From US$ 11.72 US$ 9.96 per person