Las Palmas Old City: Personal Small-Group VIP Walk
- Enjoy a personal friendly direct service
- Get direct contact with real local culture and know-how
- Avail of exclusively selected experiences and information
- Visit the Old City of Las Palmas, the site of conquerors and great battles and known as "The Safe Palm"
- Learn about the origin of the name of Canaria, and its history
- Discover the beautiful architecture of Santa Ana Cathedral
- See "Gran Canaria in Miniature" at the Columbus House
Get a personal service from a real live local, official, and professional guide. They will help guide you to the local secret and best-loved places of Las Palmas and answer all your questions.
- Certified tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the door of San Telmo Church, near the San Telmo Park information office. The local partner can only be contacted by Whatsapp on their support phone. You can get a €5 per reservation flat-rate taxi from your hotel in Las Palmas or the port.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Small groups, bring comfortable shoes as you will walk in secret places of the old city (flat and pedestrian)
• You will visit the old city thoroughly and the guide will be near you