Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and explore 27 hectares of rainforest
- Enjoy interactive keeper shows, hand-feed kangaroos or cuddle a koala
- Marvel at colorful wild lorikeets at their twice-daily feeding
- Learn about Tasmanian devils, nocturnal animals, dingos and even saltwater crocodiles
- Experience the new Lost Valley attraction
Explore the 27-hectare sanctuary, home to over 1,400 Australian native wildlife. Meet koalas, echidnas, wombats, Tasmanian devils, kangaroos, emus, and dingoes. Hand-feed kangaroos, come face-to-face with Australia’s largest saltwater crocodile and see the free-flight bird show and Aboriginal performances. Learn about the sanctuary and its animals at any of the 13 interactive keeper shows daily or ask one of the helpful volunteers positioned around the park.
Discover the outdoor playground, ride on the sanctuary’s miniature train, or enjoy a picnic. Visit the onsite Wildlife Hospital and see the vets in action. Join in the feeding of the colorful wild lorikeets at 8.00 am or 4.00 pm for a gold coin donation. Enjoy the spectacle of dozens of rainbow-colored birds landing on your head and arms!
Take in the beauty of this 5-hectare rainforest as you wind your way along elevated boardwalks, whilst discovering exotic wildlife. Uncover the secrets of the ancient supercontinent Gondwana and explore a forgotten world.
- Entry ticket
- All daily shows at the Sanctuary
- Use of the miniature train
- The Gruffalo Trail
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• The Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible. Note that some paths may not be suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers, or the mobility impaired
• You can hold a koala and purchase souvenir photographs for an additional cost
• Transfers to the Sanctuary are available on request for an additional cost and can be organized after booking
• You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the picnic grounds around the park