Dreamworld Theme Park 1-Day Ticket
- Jump on the big 9 Thrill rides including Hot Wheels SideWinder, Tower of Terror 2, Pandamonium and the bone-chilling BuzzSaw
- Enjoy the chance to go to Dreamworld and if you are still out for more fun, head next door to WhiteWater World
- Get up close and personal with the tigers at the tiger temple
- Visit the wonderful world of the wiggles or step into the Kung fu panda extravaganza
- Experience the legends of Dreamtime and meet over 500 native wildlife at Dreamworld Corroboree
This attraction is for all ages, be it kids to grandparents, everyone can have a fun day at dreamworld.
Below is a selection of amazing rides you can go on, on your fun day out:
• The buzzsaw
• The claw
• Hot wheel sidewinder
• Tower of Terror 2
• Giant Drop
You can also head to Tiger island – get up close and personal with the cute tiger cubs. Be mesmerized by their grace as you watch them glide underwater at the splash pool and feel in awe of their brute strength at feeding time. And if you feel hungry afterwards, sink your own teeth into an Asian-style feast at the Island’s Noodle Hut.
With the incredible DreamWorks experience, family-favorite animations come to life and give kids the joy of meeting their character heroes in person or as you watch their live performances. Enter a fairy tale at Shrek’s Faire Faire Away medieval land, and next learn the art of Kung Fu with the best in the business Po, at Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesome.
Also included in this ticket is access to WhiteWater World! WhiteWater World is no ordinary water park, it’s a water ride park. Co-located with Dreamworld, WhiteWater World features ground breaking technology to deliver some serious splash. Having just introduced their newest slide – the Triple Vortex – Dreamworld now offers guests even more value with a variety of slides and attractions. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
- 1 day entry to Dreamworld and WhiteWater World
- Free parking
- Transport to attractions
When you get there
• Dreamworld has a no food and beverage policy. WhiteWater World permits a picnic lunch, but the following items are prohibited – no glassware, alcohol, sharp objects, cooking apparatus, cooking appliances or third party commercial food
• Lockers are available for hire for the day and are located throughout the park. Locker Hire is $10.00 per locker for the duration of the day. Larger lockers are available in WhiteWater World only and can be hired for $15.00 each
• By purchasing a ticket you are bound to the terms and conditions of park entry. These terms and conditions can be viewed on the operator's website and are also listed at the front gates