Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket & Koala Photo
- Explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a full-day entry ticket
- Cuddle a koala and take home a professional souvenir photo
- Get up-close with native Australian animals and feed a kangaroo
- Learn about the brightly colored lorikeets, cuddly koalas, and saltwater crocodiles
You can cuddle a koala and have your photo taken any time of the day. The Koala Photo Area is open from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm. Wander the 27-hectare sanctuary, home to over 1,400 Australian native wildlife. Hand-feed kangaroos, come face-to-face with Australia’s largest saltwater crocodile and see the free-flight bird show and Aboriginal performances. Learn about the sanctuary and its animals at any of the 13 interactive keeper shows daily or ask one of the helpful volunteers positioned around the park.
Discover the outdoor playground, ride on the sanctuary’s miniature train, or enjoy a picnic. Visit the onsite Wildlife Hospital and see the vets in action. Join in the feeding of the colorful wild lorikeets at 8.00 am or 4.00 pm for a gold coin donation. Enjoy the spectacle of dozens of rainbow-colored birds landing on your head and arms!
- Entry Ticket
- Souvenir koala photo
- All daily shows at the Sanctuary
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as the Sanctuary covers a large area with varying terrains
• The Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible. Note that some paths may not be suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers, or the mobility impaired
• Transfers to the Sanctuary are available on request for an additional cost and can be organized after booking
• You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the picnic grounds around the park