7-Day Ticket: Dreamworld with WhiteWaterWorld & SkyPoint
- Jump on the big 9 Thrill rides including Hot Wheels SideWinder, Tower of Terror 2, Pandamonium and the bone-chilling BuzzSaw
- Enjoy the chance to go to Dreamworld and if you are still out for more fun, head next door to WhiteWater World
- Get up close and personal with the tigers at the tiger temple
- Visit the wonderful world of the wiggles or step into the Kung fu panda extravaganza
- Experience the legends of Dreamtime and meet over 500 native wildlife at Dreamworld Corroboree
- Admire the view from the SkyPoint
This attraction is for all ages: be it kids to grandparents, everyone can have a fun day at Dreamworld. Below is a selection of amazing rides you can go on, on your fun day out:
• The buzzsaw
• The claw
• Hot wheel sidewinder
• Tower of Terror 2
• Giant Drop
You can also go to Tiger Island where you can get up close and personal with the cute tiger cubs. Be mesmerized by their grace as you watch them glide underwater at the splash pool and feel in awe of their brute strength at feeding time. And if you feel hungry afterwards, sink your own teeth into an Asian-style feast at the Island’s Noodle Hut.
With the incredible DreamWorks experience, family-favorite animations come to life and give kids the joy of meeting their character heroes in person or as you watch their live performances. Enter a fairy tale at Shrek’s Faire Faire Away medieval land, and next learn the art of Kung Fu with the best in the business Po, at Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesome.
WhiteWater World is no ordinary water park, it’s a water ride park. Co-located with Dreamworld, WhiteWater World features ground breaking technology to deliver some serious splash. Having just introduced their newest slide the Triple Vortex, Dreamworld now offers guests even more value with a variety of slides and attractions. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
The SkyPoint Observation Deck is located on Level 77 of the Q1 Building in Surfers Paradise. SkyPoint is Australia's only beachside observation deck where you can sit back, relax and grab a bite to eat from the licensed Seventy7 Cafe & Bar and enjoy the unsurpassed 360 degree views of the Gold Coast beaches to the hinterland and beyond.
- 7 day option: Unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & SkyPoint over 7 consecutive days from date of first visit
Prepare for the activity
• Dreamworld has a no food and beverage policy. WhiteWater World permits a picnic lunch, but the following items are prohibited – glassware, alcohol, sharp objects, cooking apparatus, cooking appliances or third party commercial food
Product ID: 95952