Enjoy a private tour in Goa, renowned for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture. Visit beautiful temples and churches, a lush spice farm, and learn about the region's history from Portuguese administration to the present day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Old Goa, once the administrative capital of the Portuguese empire in the East, on this private full-day tour
- Tour the Sahakar Spice Farm, the Se Cathedral, the Shree Mahalsa, and much more
- Transportation by an air-conditioned Innova Car, Micro Mini, Mini and Large Bus
- Local English-speaking guide for sightseeing tour
- Venue entrance fee
- All presently applicable tax
- Personal expenses including meals, phone calls, and gratuities
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The supplement cost applicable for clients who arrive by cruise ship at the port is USD 30 per person extra payable directly.
- The supplement cost applicable for a guide speaking a language other than English is USD 10 per person.