Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Trossachs Tour from Greenock
- Take in stunning views on the banks of Loch Lomond
- Enjoy a dram or a real Scottish pint in the famous Drovers Inn
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the most historic castles in the country
- Explore the Trossachs, one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland
- Meet kilt-clad waiters and wooly highland cows!
Descend from the battlements and make your way to the Drovers Inn at Inverarnan, by Loch Lomond. Built in 1705, this quaint inn still retains its humble charm. Enjoy the uniquely authentic atmosphere and tuck into some of the delicious, traditional lunches and snacks that are available. Take your photo with the inn's very own bear, admire the waterfalls and scenery from the window, or admire the kilt-clad waiters inside! After the Drovers Inn, the tour continues to Inveruglas to savor what is arguably the best view of Loch Lomond - a great photo opportunity.
On arrival back in Greenock make your way to the Lyle Hill for a panoramic view of the River Clyde. A quarter of all shipping in the world was once built on this river, and "clydebuilt" was considered a worldwide mark of quality and craftsmanship. Some of the yards, like Ferguson Marine, are still in operation having built ships for over 100 years. After the stunning views of the Lyle Hill, stroll through the scenic Battery Park before heading along the Esplanade back to the ship.
- Guided transportation
- Bottled water and snacks
- Entry fees
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is not suitable for children aged 5 and under