Glasgow: Celtic Park Stadium Tour
- Enjoy behind-the-scenes access to the Celtic Football Club
- Visit the Celtic Park boardroom, tunnel, dressing room, and dugout
- Take a journey through the history of the club
Enjoy a one hour tour experiencing the stadium from new perspectives. Experience first hand, Celtic's heritage and culture that has made the club famous and renowned the world over.
Take a guided tour of the stadium as well as taking a trip through the history of the club through our various informative and impressive exhibitions.Your tour with include a visit to the home team dressing room and Celtic FC Boardroom before walking in the footsteps of legends down the tunnel, sitting in the dugout and taking in the atmosphere pitch-side.
- Stadium tour entrance fees
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet the guide at the tour entrance of Celtic Park, to the left of the main reception area in the south stand of the stadium. Car access to the stadium is via Janefield Street off Springfield Road. Please drive under the north stand and bear left, parking in the lot near the superstore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Dressing room access on the day of a match and the day before a match may be restricted dependent on first team activity at the stadium. These timings cannot be confirmed in advance
• Visitors are advised that the tour will entail a degree of walking and climbing steps and are advised to wear appropriate clothing and suitable footwear
• Please be aware that as Celtic Park is a working stadium, The Tour route is subject to availability, cancellation and alteration at short notice and certain parts of the stadium may be inaccessible to Stadium Tours without notice being given. As such no refund or compensation will be given to tour customers if this occurs