Glasgow: Celtic Park Stadium Tour and Dining Experience
- Take a guided stadium tour at Celtic Park, home of Celtic Football Club
- Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal overlooking the pitch
- Visit the home dressing room, tunnel and dug outs
Following your tour you will be taken to the restaurant where adults will dine from the 3 course carvery menu, which includes a choice plated starter brought to your table, followed by a single visit to the carvery station for main course and single visit to the dessert station for dessert.
Children will dine from 3 course kids menu with a choice of starter, main and dessert all brought directly to your table.
- Full stadium tour
- 3 course meal
- Please note Tour and Dine does not include any drinks and all outstanding charges for drinks, tea, coffee and extras requested in the restaurant must be settled before departure.
- Children under 5 go free on the stadium tour. If they wish to dine in the restaurant afterwards you should let your server know and this will be added to your bill to be settled directly in the restaurant before you depart.
Prepare for the activity
Meet the guide at the tour entrance of Celtic Park, in the south stand of the stadium. Car access to the stadium is via Janefield Street off Springfield Road. Please drive under the north stand and bear left, parking in the lot near the superstore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Children (12 and under) must be accompanied by an adult
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Please note that there is no dressing room access on any of the match day tours and no tours are available on match days with an earlier kick off than 3pm.
• Please note dressing room access on the day before a match may be restricted dependent on first team activity at the stadium. These timings cannot be confirmed in advance
• Visitors are advised that the tour will entail a degree of walking and climbing steps and are advised to wear appropriate clothing and suitable footwear
• There is no left luggage facility at the stadium, therefore guests should refrain from bringing any large bags with them that they cannot carry. Please note all bags entering the stadium, including purses, are subject to inspection by staff