Ghent: 50-Minute Medieval Center Guided Boat Trip
- Marvel at St Bavo’s Cathedral, the Belfry and St Nicholas’ Church
- Discover the old guildhalls of labormen
- Admire the impressive castles of the Counts and the Princes’ Court
- Sail between the old Fish Market and the even older Meat Hall
- Glide through the Ancient Port of Ghent with its quay walls and mercantile houses
Enjoy the famous three towers of Ghent, various medieval churches and monasteries, the birthplace of Charles V of Spain, majestic guild halls, a breathtaking castle, and much more! Hear the stories behind these magnificent monuments.
Your tour is guided in English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish. There are also illustrated translations into German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese available on board.
- Boat trip
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Prepare for the activity
Summer (April - October): At the big yellow umbrella on the corner Kraanlei, 50 meters from the Castle of the Counts of Flanders, 9000 Ghent. Winter (November - March): Jetty at the green hut, Korenlei 4A, 9000 Ghent.Open in Google Maps ⟶