Brussels: Half-Day Guided Ghent Tour
- See all the sights of Ghent on a guided walking tour
- Be amazed by a totally different view from the city throughout a river cruise
- Take a tour perfect for all ages and skill levels
Upon your arrival to Ghent, your guide will walk with you through the historic city whilst telling you all about the history and stories of the city. During your guided walking tour you will learn all the stories behind the most famous attractions of Ghent, which include the Belfort Tower, St. Michaels Bridge, and the 89-meter-tall Saint Bavo Cathedral.
Outside of that you will also enjoy a river cruise of approximately 40 minutes. This river cruise will show you the most famous highlights of Ghent from a totally different perspective, as you experience the medieval town from the water.
During the tour you will have some time to discover the city of Ghent in your own leisure. In this romantic city you can choose to visit the most famous attractions seen earlier but at your own leisure, and can also enjoy a delightful, typical Belgian lunch. At the conclusion of your day, you will return back to Brussels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance ticket to the river cruise
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Live Spanish and English commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please make sure you arrive on time to your chosen starting point. Please wait on top of the stairs from the Big Cathedral. You can recognize your tour guide by their tour company logo on their jacket, bag, or sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour
• Infants must sit on their parent's lap
• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
• This tour may be operated in multiple languages