Genoa: 2.5-Hour Private Guided Tour of Music Traditions
- Discover the old harbor ("porto antico"), the ancient and most fascinating part of the Port of Genoa
- Walk to Piazza Bianchi, the "theater" of a notorious murder, the one of the great musician Alessandro Stradella
- Exolore Piazza Campetto and spot the typical bar where Giuseppe Verdi used to go
- Cross Galleria Mazzini, Genoa's favorite meeting place for artists and intellectuals until the beginning of the 20th-century
Starting from the renovated old harbor, you will walk to Piazza Banchi, the site where the great musician and composer Alessandro Stradella was murdered for love affairs. The tour will then continue until you reach Piazza Campetto, where you can spot the historical coffee "Klainguti," attended by the famous Giuseppe Verdi.
Admire the beautiful Ducal Palace while you walk to reach Galleria Mazzini - this is where the artists and intellectuals of Genoa used to meet until the beginning of the 20th-century. The visit will continue towards Via Garibaldi, one of the most monumental streets of the city, loved by famous musicians, most of all the great Wagner. Just one tip: you might want to bring your camera along.
- Tour led by an expert local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces
Prepare for the activity
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund