Swiss Riviera Tour - Lausanne, Montreux & Chateau Chillon
Pickup includedPlease provide Hotel address for your pick up
- Depart from your Geneva Hotel to Lausanne along the shores of Lake Leman
- Stop in Ouchy- Visit the Olympic Museum (Entrance tickets inlcuded if all inclusive option is added) and walk the picturesque lake front
- Go to the famous Château de Chillon
- View the famous Lavaux wine terraces perched high above lac Leman for a drink at the famous Baron de Tavernier aperitif bar with stunning views
The Olympic Museum in Lausanne-Ouchy celebrates the Olympic movement including the history of the games, its organization and of course athletes. The museum is modern with many interactive displays complimenting the wide range of items directly related to the games, its organizers, and the athletes.
Montreux town is nestled in a sheltered Lake Geneva bay, surrounded by vineyards and against the breathtaking backdrop of snow-covered Alps. Known to many as the city of music and famed for its international Jazz festival, Montreux is a wonderful city to visit. Its lakeside promenade is bursting with flowers & scents that create the perfect photo opportunity.
Château de Chillon
Chillon Castle is located on the banks of Lake Geneva on a very small island. The water castle is the most visited historic building in Switzerland. For nearly four centuries Chillon was the residence and profitable toll station of the Counts of Savoy. By touring this Castle you can view incredible wall paintings from the 14th century, subterranean vaults and parade halls dating to the time of Bernese rule.
Lavaux wine terrace
Lavaux is internationally famous as a terraced wine- growing region on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman) in western Switzerland. It covers the territory roughly from Lausanne to Montreux, extending to an altitude of roughly 500 meters above lake level and including 6 lake-shore villages and the city of Vevey. Part of the Lavaux (bas-Lavaux) has been recognised since 2007 as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
- Private vehicle and driver for 9 hours
- Door to door transport from Geneva to the Swiss Riviera and return using executive style mini bus with air conditioning, Wi-fi & bottled water
- Entrance fees (Unless add-on is selected)
- Food and drinks (Unless add-on is selected)