Chamonix and Paragliding Tour
- Explore Chamonix Mont Blanc city
- Amazing views of the Alps mountains
- Try a tandem flight paraglide
Take a breath of fresh air and stroll on the little streets full of charm. Chamonix hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has re-emerged on the free-ride wave as the capital of all mountain skiing. This busy little town is a popular place for day trippers; you will find many boutiques selling local produce such as cheese, meats, fresh Savoie honey, and famous brands of mountain clothes and equipment.
You can also try a paragliding jump from Plan Praz in The Chamonix valley, since the stunning views are breathtaking. You will be accompanied by one of the instructors for this magical 30 minutes. The total ascent is 1,100 meters, 11,840 feet.
- Bus round trip
- Guide during the drive
- Local host during the day
- Paraglide flight
- Food and drinks
- Mountain train
Prepare for the activity
• Please do not carry bags or backpack
• A passport is necessary
• Please inform the local partner of the weights and heights of all guests when making your booking