Gdansk: Individual Sightseeing Tour with Audio Guide
- Explore this thousand-year-old city with the help of an informative audio guide
- See Gdansk at your own pace, stopping whenever you like
- Choose commentary in English, German, Russian or Polish
Almost all of the sites on the guide are within a 15-20 minute walk, and to make it even easier, you will receive a map along with the device. Just put on your headphones and get ready to spend 3 hours taking in the city’s top attractions.
The recordings are interesting and will be engaging even for youngsters. Your guide may be King Neptune, the great astronomer Jan Heweliusz or even the Emperor Napoleon.
This audio guide features 40 recordings on over 20 sites, in 4 languages.
There are not any suggested routes in audio guide Gdansk. You decide what you want to see, which stories to listen to and which one to choose first. If you are not keen on longer walks, you may choose only the closest POI's. Together with an audio guide player you get a free map with all POI's marked and shortly described.
- Audio guide rental (6 hours or until the end of the day)
- Map of Gdansk
- Unique souvenir
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up type: Meeting point & drop-off location Meeting point 1: Location of Audio Guide Gdansk collection point: Gdansk Tourist Information Center Ul. Długi Targ 28/29, Gdańsk 80-830 Opening hours May-August: 09:00-19:00 / Monday-Sunday September-April: 09:00-17:00 / Monday-Sunday Drop-off/End Point: Same place - Ul. Długi Targ 28/29, Gdańsk 80-830 or Meeting point 2: Tourist Information Point at Galeria Madison Rajska 10, 80-850 Gdańsk Opening hours Monday - Saturday 9-19 Sunday - Closed Drop-off/End Point: Same place - Rajska 10, 80-850 GdańskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• You are free to do as you please during your Audio Guide walk — i.e. visit a bar or restaurant (meals or drinks not included in the price of the ticket)