Gdansk: Daily Vodka Tasting Tour
- Taste 6 kinds of Polish vodka including a flaming absinthe shot
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking vodka with a local vodka-expert guide
- Visit 4 top pubs and shot bars and save time not having to research on your own
- Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfectly matched with vodka
- Enjoy a small group tour of up to 15 participants
During the tour, find out how to drink vodka in the traditional Polish way, and hear about the occasions on which it is drunk and why it is said to be the national drink with your English-speaking guide. Get a real feel for the history and culture of Poland and Gdansk as you absorb all of your guide's information.
To taste the vodkas, visit four different places with various atmospheres that have been carefully chosen to reflect different periods of Polish culture and history. Savor a great composition of Polish vodkas as you soak up the fun and enjoyment inside the pubs.
You'll taste 2 white vodkas (potato and grain), 2 flavored vodkas (nuts and lemon), the Gdansk liquer, and a 70% absinthe. As you taste, relish a selection of traditional Polish snacks that pair perfectly with your drinks.
- 2-hour vodka tasting tour
- Local, English-speaking vodka-expert guide
- 6 shots of Polish vodka including white vodka, flavored vodka, and liqueur
- Traditional Polish snacks
- Small group of up to 15 participants
Prepare for the activity
Złota Brama (Golden Gate), Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk, from the Amber Museum side. Please arrive at the meeting point on time (5 minutes before is recommended) since the schedule must be followed to ensure all guests have a perfect experience. Your guide will wait up to 5 minutes and then start the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour takes place regardless of weather conditions
• Please arrive at the meeting point on time (5 minutes before is recommended) since the schedule must be followed to ensure all guests have a perfect experience
• The guide will wait up to 5 minutes and then start the tour