From Funchal: Porto Moniz Northern Wonders Full-Day 4x4 Tour
Pickup includedPick-up is available at Funchal and Caniço accommodations. For other locations, an extra fee applies. Pick-ups in Funchal occur between 08:45 and 9:00 AM; pick-ups in Caniço are scheduled for 08:30 AM.
- Visit San Vicente, known for its vineyards and the famous waterfall Veu da Noiva
- Swim in the crystalline waters of Porto Moniz's volcanic lava pools
- Enjoy amazing views from Paul da Serra at 1,500 meters elevation
- Discover Europe's highest sea cliff with the amazing glass floor balcony
Continuing the tour, you will stop at the natural pools Seixal where you have the chance to swim in crystalline waters and enjoy the beautiful scenery around them. You will also visit Porto Moniz’s volcanic pools which is one of the most visited places in Madeira. Then you travel uphill along an off-road to Paúl da Serra, the biggest plateau of the island at nearly 1,500 meters elevation with stunning views. There, you have the option of a lunch break in a typical Madeiran restaurant.
Finishing the tour, you will go to Cabo Girão, Europe's highest sea cliff and the second highest in the world with 580 meters elevation., better known for its suspended glass floor viewpoint.
- Guided tour
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop off in Funchal and Caniço
- Insurance in accordance with Portuguese law
- Safety instruction and first aid
- Local taxes
- Meals and drinks